In Preparation For Your Appointment
Thank you for choosing David S. Weingarden, M.D. & Associates, P.C. for your healthcare needs. We know you will be pleased with our personal, pleasant, and caring atmosphere. Please let us know if there is any way that we can make your visit more pleasant.
We ask all new patients to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow for the registration process.
Important points to remember!
PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- CURRENT HEALTH INSURANCE CARDS (and a referral, if required by your insurance).
- DRIVER'S LICENSE (OR STATE ISSUED PICTURE I.D. CARD)
- CREDIT CARD / CHECK BOOK / CASH FOR CO-PAYS - All co-pays are required to be paid at the time of service. If payment is not received, there will be a $5 billing fee charged for statement and paperwork processing.
- COMPLETED MEDICAL HISTORY FORM that is enclosed in your welcome packet. Please complete each page of the form and sign it BEFORE coming to the office.
- ALL RECENT TEST RESULTS (Blood, Urine, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound, etc...)
- SHORTS AND/OR TANK TOP (if you have them) to change into for the physical exam.
- IF THE PATIENT IS A MINOR - The parent or legal guardian must brink in their own driver's license. If the legal guardian is not the parent, proof of legal guardianship is also required.
- All the MEDICATIONS and MEDICATION BOTTLES that you are currently taking.
- COPIES OF YOUR RECORDS from your primary care physician or other specialist, especially your most recent visit notes, lab test, and x-ray results. These are very important for your initial evaluation. If you can have them faxed directly to us our fax number is 586-463-7152.
It is not possible for us to keep up with constantly changing insurance plan benefits and it is therefore your responsibility to check with your insurance to determine your coverage for our care.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please let us now as soon as possible so we can make the time available for other patients in need. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at (586) 228-2882, between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We invite your comments and any suggestions ,we are very excited to serve you and bring the best care you deserve.
Note: Concealed weapons may NOT be brought into our office.
The Office of David S. Weingarden, M.D. & Associates, P.C.